Saturday, February 14, 2009

why so serious?


Cause nobody wants to be the last one there. Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares. Someone to love with my life in their hands. There`s gotta be somebody for me like that.

Gotta Be Somebody ~ Nickelback.


14th February. Valentine's Day. Single Awareness Day.

Whatever you know it as I hope you had a good day =).

Wanted to do a long post about how Valentine's Day is overrated but I'm just too tired.

I've been out almost the whole day.

Went out for breakfast then came back home to get some stuff before heading off to ballet class. Then it was off to church for worship practice. MYF was pretty fun as had games today. Mum picked me up at 8 then we went to a Korean restaurant for BBQ.

Just got back and off to bed now. So very very tired.

0 notes dropped: