Monday, February 23, 2009

slow motion.

Mondays are a drag. I have like double Maths first thing in the morning and then I have double Psych and double Lit.

During Psych Mr Kumar was telling us about how when we hate someone, we actually see a bit of ourselves in them which means we actually hate some part of ourselves. While this may not apply to all people I think it's partially true. The opposite of hate is love right? So when you love someone there's always something in that person that is similar to you which causes you to love him/her. So yeah, that's just my opinion though.

And then the day was not as mundane as usual seeing as we had a BLACK OUT!

But obviously knowing Ms. Anne she would not cancel class. While most others were busy enjoying their free no need to study time, we(the Lit class) went into the upstairs office to have out class. Did you know that the teachers have really awesome chairs?? Like it you can lean back on it and fall asleep. Discussing scene iii for Twelfth Night was really funny.

In this scene is when the two 'idiots' of the play show up. And their conversations are soooooo funny. And apparently this is when jokes like "Why did the moron throw the butter out the window?" came about. If you don't know, the answer is

"Because he wanted to see butter fly."

Funny right??

Another one.

"Why did the moron sit on the roof?"

"Because he thought drinks were on the house."

While Lit may be the most fun class, it is also the toughest.

Today I got back two test papers. One Psych and one lit.

While I'm not happy with either, my lit is very bad. At least I know that the entire class didn't do so well. Apparently the way we answer the question was sort of out of topic.

I WILL BE OPTIMISTIC!!

For that one moment when I saw my results I was like 'Shoots, maybe I should have taken accounts.'. While I know someone wouoldn't mind me transferring over to HS1, I will not admit defeat. Hopefully at the next test I'll do much better. No matter how hard Lit may be it's still my favourite subject.

0 notes dropped: