Sunday, February 22, 2009

leads nowhere.

Yesterday I went to a really awesome wedding dinner.

Where a lot of the dishes were served to each individual on their own plate. Like the chicken which came wrapped up and the glutinous rice came in a leaf for each person. Very cool. The dessert was awesome too. Had the BEST ever black sesame ice cream.

All at Shangri-La. Which explains much.

Totally doing a post on how much I love weddings one day. =P

Went rock climbing at Camp 5 today with Amanda and her classmates.

It was quite fun. But my arms hurt a bit. Tried bouldering too which is basically rock climbing without a harness.


Don't you think it looks like lots of hangman's noose?
Despite this picture being totally unflattering I think it looks cool. =P
Super Girl!!! Haha.
Woohoo!! I made it!!!
And the Amanda made it!!


0 notes dropped: