Saturday, January 04, 2014

say something.

Happy New Year one and all!

How weird is it to think that it's already a new year. 2013 was quite a year for me. Yes graduating from uni was quite a big thing but yet at the same time so much else happened last year like eating at my first ever Michelin starred restaurant and going to live in the jungle for 10 weeks.

I suppose I'm going to slowly catch up with all my backlog cause even though I may be blogging about things that happened some time ago, it's better than not noting it down at all. Even if no one else is interested in it, I'll be able to look back on it in years to come. One thing that I do from time to time is read my old blog posts (not all at once), just random posts and it just feels so weird to read about my life in the past that it doesn't quite feel like mine.

It's those times that you think you're never gonna forget when they happen but a year down the road it's almost wiped from your memory because more pressing matters are arisen. So being able to read about it five years in the future makes it seem like you're reading about someone else's life.

Or maybe that's just me.

Anyhow, more blog posts to come!

0 notes dropped: