Monday, February 08, 2010

wink

Phew. Tiring weekend.

On Saturday had a double surprise farewell. Fen and Matt's surprise farewell at Nat's. She actually told them that they were going fishing for her birthday. And the funny thing is that once we surprised them, seperately, the first thought they had was "But I really wanted to go fishing!!". Haha. I wanna try fishing too. But definitely with a good group of people if not I think I'd die of boredom waiting for the fish to bite.

Then at night was another surprise farewell for...Fen. Yup you read that right, we surprised her twice in one day. Cause the one at night was organized by her mum. They had a lok-lok truck!! Yes I'm pretty jakun bout it cause I've never eater lok-lok before =P.

Then yesterday I had Kuen Cheng reunion as well as Melissa's farewell =(. I wish I could have stayed longer at the reunion. Can't imagine that it's already been seven years since I left Kuen Cheng. This reunion was for the entire year so got to see many others from the other classes. Okay, it's not like I know many of them, but it was nice to be transported back to childhood days. Even teachers came. And I never realised this before, but for standard six, all the classes homeroom teachers were women. Like, where are the men??? My class, 6M had about 15? people who turned up. Of which only three were guys. Yes it's that sad. The class thinks that it's cause the guys aren't as sentimental as us girls. Yet, the rest of the classes had a pretty equal amount. Ah well. Maybe at the next reunion.

Went over to Melissa's later. Just the usual people there. And you people should seriously watch Marcus and Pui Yi play laser hockey on Wii. Their reactions are just sooooo funny. Both so kiasu till they played four rounds cause Pui Yi kept winning. Haha. After going back to Pui Yi's so make sure Tuna(her extremely cute hamster) was okay, we went to mamak. Where Pui Yi as usual made everyone eat and get fat =P.

0 notes dropped: