Monday, September 01, 2008

remember everything you said.

Got back from the Merger retreat this afternoon. It was okay, nothing much seeing as it was such a short trip. Never knew that there were so many aspects that needed planning for the two services to merge.

And I swear, everytime I go to Genting View Resort, I think I stay in the same apartment. Many years ago when I was in std. 6, we went there for some workshop and I think we stayed in the exact same apartment. All church camps also in the same place. Not that I'm complaining cause the place is pretty nice but it is SO conincidental.

I've FINALLY watched 'Dark Knight'. Never had anytime during the holidays or anything so never got round to it. But Han How had the movie on his laptop so we copied it over, and watched it in the room at night. We borrowed the projector and wanted to show the movie on the wall but there was a switch in the way so we projected it up onto the ceiling. After a while everyone got too comfy lying down and fell asleep. I watched till the end and I can say that the movie was good. But I wouldn't watch it again seeing as I do not like movies that don't have happy endings.

0 notes dropped: