Thursday, September 25, 2008

deja vu.

You know what happened just now!? *Hehe. Interrobang*

My maid came up to my room and said there was a huge crocodile in the living. So obviously me and weng yan went down to see. When I saw it I thought it looked more like an iguana. So called mum to tell her. She told us to get security seeing as the thing was under the sofa and not moving.

Then I went up seeing as I thought it'll all be okay. Not too long after, my sister came up and said that IT'S A SNAKE. FREAKING HUGE SOMEMORE.

Naturally I was quite freaked out. Went down to wait for security to catch it as wanted to see it. So the guy came and when he saw it he also said it's very big till he took a picture of it. And you must remember the security people have done this a lot. So if he says it's huge, you know it's HUGE.

So the guy started to poke it to come out. It then started to RUN around. Weng yan were freaking scared. Finally it was caught though. It was actually just a huge lizard.

Pictures.

Look at it's claws.

The tail is so long!!



Hope it never happens again. Scared the hell out of me.

0 notes dropped: