Friday, September 21, 2007

Time stands still for noone.

Really should be doing work.

7 things to be done before my death.
1. own a publishing company.
2. save someone's life.
3. visit the 7 wonders of the world.
4. fall in love.
5. write a book.
6. go to the Oscar's in person.
7. make a mark in the world.


7 things i will not do even if it kills me.

1. stop reading.
2. smoke.
3. go bald.
4. do drugs.
5. kill someone.
6. pretend to be someone i'm not.
7. relive my life.


7 things i do when i am away from the public.

1. write about how i wish my life was.
2. talk to my stuff toys.
3. cry.
4. watch anime.
5. read lots and lots of fanfiction.
6. dream.
7. go through old photographs.



7 favourite sentences/quotes. (not by me.)
1. the seasons of life are ever changing.
2. completion, not perfection.
3. better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
4. does the walker choose the path or the path the walker.
5. life is just a masquerade.

6. i can resist everything but temptation.
7. get your facts first, then you can distort them as much as you please.



7 favourite songs of all time.
1. You In Me - Juwita Suwito.
2. Far Away - Nickelback.
3. I Promise - Stacy Orrico.
4. You'll Be In My Heart - Phill Collins.
5. Decipher Reflections From Reality - Playradioplay.
6. Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion.
7. Vindicated - Dashboard Confessional.



7 things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.
1. backstab me.
2. accuse me of something i didn't do.
3. damage my books.
4. annoy me.
5. tell me i should be more like someone else.
6. make fun of things i like.
7. pretend you didn't hear me on purpose.

0 notes dropped: