Friday, September 07, 2007

Pweety things don't come cheap.

Am so exhausted today. Stayed up quite late the night before playing Wedding dash which is pretty similar to Diner dash except more fun. In my opinion anyway. School was uneventful. Had swimming assessment after school which lasted only 15 minutes. What a waste of time.

Then Melissa's driver took us 5 meaning, Melissa, Trixie, Puiyi, Aleena and me to Plaza Damas. Nariza's party is tomorrow so Melissa, Puiyi and Aleena were looking for dresses. Me and Trixie just tagged along. Ate nice and cheap sandwiches at this sandwich place. I think it was called Santerri. Went into god knows how many number of shops. The other 4 tried on so many things. I just tried on a pair of pants that were so nice but were pretty big as it was free size. Walkwalkwalkwalk.

Went to Hartamas around 4 as noone found anything nice that stuck to the black and pink theme. Thankfully Cat's Whiskers had enough dresses that both Aleena and Melissa found their dresses. I tried on this nice black and white dress and was tempted to buy it but realised that I had nowhere to wear it to. Bought a white top from Chyna dolls though. Seeing as Puiyi is the fussiest, we couldn't find a dress that looked really nice on her and stuck to the theme. Puiyi looks really good in earth colours.

She finally bought a red, white, black japanese looking dress. It's really pretty. But Puiyi says it doesn't suit her. But seeing as there wasn't much time or choice she bought it. Trixie's mum dropped me off at ballet after that. Ballet is seriously killing me. All my muscles hurt like crazy!!

Was looking through Sarah's old posts and came across this. That's my life soundtrack right there.

My Life: the Soundtrack
Opening credits: Why wait?- Belinda
Waking up: Happy someday- Plain White T's
Average day: Move along- All American Rejects
First date: Can you feel the love tonight? - Elton John
Falling in love: Love of my life- Jim Brickman & Michael W. Smith
Love Scene: Tonight- FM static
Fight Night: Leave get out- Jojo
Secret love: You are my miracle- Victorrio Grigolo
Broken Up: There's a fine fine line- Avenue Q
Getting back together : Just so you know- Jesse McCartney
Life's okay: Dark Blue- Jack's Mannequin
Driving: I wanna be bad- Willa Ford
Flashback: Scars- Papa Roach
Mental Breakdown: Don't cry out loud- Diana DeGarmo
Regreting: I must not chase boys- Play
Deep in Thought: If everyone cared- Nickleback
Learning a Lesson: Decipher reflections from reality- Playradioplay
Long Night Alone: Somewhere- Within Temptation
Death Scene: Famous last words- My Chemical Romance
Closing Credits: You'll be in my heart- Phill Collins

0 notes dropped: