Thursday, May 24, 2007

The End.

After 2 long long long long weeks, I am happy to say that Mid Years are unofficially over!!!! It'll inly be officially over tomorrow. But those two papers don't really count. They are in other words UNimportant.

Going to watch Pirates of the Carribean 3 today. Wheee!!!! Hopefully it won't be too crowded. I'm not really one for crowds.

My hoilidays are going to be so packed. This Sat is Church camp. Coming back on Mon, then it's puiyi's b'day. But as my father seems to think I have boys on the brain, no hotel staying. You know, I think he would have let me go, but yan so totally spoiled his perception of girls who go to KDU. I mean, she's always on the phone, talking to or about guys. So bimbotic la. My dad must think that I'm secretly like that too and if left without supervision in a hotel might just bring a boy back. *Sighs*. My mum was okay with it though. She says she trusts me and my friends enough to know that we won't do anything wrong.

Then after that, on Friday, I'm leaving to LONDON!!!! A week with my mum. No naggy dad, no naughty brother, no annoying sisters. The original purpose of going to London was for me to see Oxford, Cambridge and LSE. As my mum says to 'motivate' me. So that I'll aim high and get a scolarship. As if. Not for Oxford or Cambridge anyway. LSE maybe. Even my dad agrees with me, he says that it'll be too much pressure at Oxford and Cambridge. And after all the depressed genius commits suicide stuff, he doesn't want to take the risk even though I'm not a genius.

But knowing me and my mum, we'll be too busy sightseeing and shopping to motivate me. Don't get me wrong, me and mum aren't shopaholics. We only really go shopping at sale times. But we've found this place called Bicester Village, and it's like a high end outlet place. Loads of top brands sell their last season's stuff at 50-70% off. Even though it's last season, if I'm able to find a nice pair of shades and jacket, I'll get it.

Going there for 9 days and arriving back on Sunday. Then it's back to skool on Monday. Not really looking forward to that as the Mid Year results would be out. And I don't think I did very well. Not in Bio, Add Maths, Chem......might as well say all the subjects. Except English. Hopefully.


P.S. LSE stands for London School Of Economics.

0 notes dropped: