Monday, May 21, 2007

Camera.

Aarghh!!! The camera won't be back unless my mum/yan finds the warranty card or my mum pay the 400 ringgit. You see, couple of months ago, my very 'smart n great' sister lost the camera charger. And said it was my fault. The camera was still working though. Then the battery ran out so she asked her friend to buy a charger. Instead of buying the RM190 original canon charger, he bought a RM90 charger. When weng yan used the charger, something happened to the camera. It kept saying change battery pack. So we told my mum bout it, and when she took it to the shop, it couldn't even switch on. They said something happened to the motherboard and it would have to be sent back to cannon. Wanna noe thee most likely reason the motherboard spoiled?? Because it was thrown down or something made an impact on it.

When my mum asked weng yan bout it, she said that she didn't do anything to it. But knowing her, she probably threw it or something. I mean, her phone's screen is cracked and the phone is all scratched. Cause she always just chucks it. So I wouldn't be surprised if she did something to the camera and is denying it. So no camera for church camp. Boohoo. And more importantly, no camera for LONDON!!!! How am I suppose to capture all the memories and photoshop them??

So anyone wanna me generous and buy a camera for me? No need memory card. I already have that.

On a lighter note, okay, not much less lighter but at least it doesn't get me pissed off. We are almost done with mid years. Only chem, bio, moral, est and ict left. Judging by chemistry's paper 3 standards, the other 2 shouldn't be as hard as I expect. Bio is okay. Moral is a lost cause. Est and ict are hopefully easy.

0 notes dropped: