Friday, May 10, 2013

take me down.

Exam time. Stress.

I'd like to think that I'm a person who deals with stress quite well and doesn't like freak out or anything.

However, I've realised that I do stress out. And it definitely does affect me. Mainly, it affects my appetite.

I remember leaving high school being slightly on the chubbier side. Not saying I was fat or anything, but considering my severe lack of height, I didn't look as skinny as I would have liked (typical girl who is never happy with her weight). So there I was, leaving high school at 51kg. Fine, that's not that heavy. But if you see me enough you'd realise that the first place that fattens up whenever I put on weight is my face. MY FACE IS A MOON. While it is the first place the weight goes, it is also the last place it leaves. Hence my face is always round.

Throughout the Alevel period, without even me noticing it, I lost quite a bit of weight. By quite a bit I mean that I was down to 45kg with no dieting or starving myself. It's just that my appetite decreased.

And today, I haven't felt hungry at all. I've consumed a total of four dark chocolate digestive biscuits, one stringcheese thing, one bowl of soup and now two "laiwong pao"s.

Sometimes I feel that I eat more out of habit rather than actually being hungry. 

0 notes dropped: