Saturday, May 14, 2011

autumn.

Current favourite song is a Korean one.

Not that I'm into Kpop again. Just that this song is so freaking nice. And emo. Yes I like emo songs.



On Rainy Days by B2ST. 
That's pronounced beast.

Basically the songs bout how the guy is emo-ing on a rainy day. Constantly thinking of the girl that he used to be with.

It has got me thinking though. If a guy is truly in love with a girl and they part. Will he only think of her when the weather is gloomy? I know rainy weather is like the perfect moment to emo. But if you really did love her shouldn't you be thinking of her even when it's sunny? Even more perhaps. That when there is perfect weather you'd think of her cause you wanna share such a perfect moment with her.

Maybe it's just me overthinking as usual.

0 notes dropped: