Monday, March 14, 2011

banner.

Sore feet. Bruised hip. Sweating like crazy. 

+

RM70 in my pocket. Awesomest performance! for free!!

What else could it be but



Got asked to do ushering for Michael Buble's concert. Figured it'd be worth going since I wouldn't pay so much for a ticket otherwise.

The job may have been tougher than I expected with the combination of rain and frustrated people and lack of air conditioning. Nonetheless, his performance made up for it.

His voice is AMAZING!! He sounds exactly like the recording. Like, how is that possible? Real talent.

Not only is his voice soooooo good. He is a pretty good entertainer. The jokes he cracked were a combination of funny and sarcasm. Which I think is the best combination. So charismatic. Considering I'd always just pegged him as just a voice. Like he said, he doesn't do concerts. He holds parties =D.

And boy was it a party. He got the entire stadium to stand up and sing and dance along with him. Despite the fact that many of them were like my parents age, they were sporting enough to go along.

Can't say I'd rush to do ushering for other concerts. But if all singers in concert are as good as Michael Buble, count me it. 

0 notes dropped: