Sunday, October 31, 2010

cluster.

The past week has probably been the most eventful week I've had for a long time.

Went for my first open mic night. The Bee @ Jaya One.

Some acts were better than others of course but overall it was a fun night. Bumped into a couple of people I have seen in a long time too. Goes to show how small the world is. Cause it's not like it was a huge event, mainly for IACT students so was surprised to see anyone I knew at all.

Then Friday went to a salsa club. Paradise @ Lodge Paradize Hotel.

Yes you read that right. I went to a club where everyone on the dance floor salsas. I was soooo tired by the end of it though. Definitely did more dancing there in comparison to class. Didn't embarrass myself too much I think. But everyone there is more experienced. Like they've been learning for at LEAST a year. Whereas I've barely been learning for three months.

And on Saturday, it was Oktoberfest @ 1U.

One Card holders get a free bottle of beer. And not like it was local beer, it was a not so small bottle of German beer. Didn't do much other than eat or drink.


So yes. It's been a week of firsts.

0 notes dropped: