Wednesday, December 09, 2009

sajna.

Had lunch today at Chili's, 1U with Caroline, Marcia, Kim, Pam, Lisa, Jun Kit, Sean, Daniel, Ee Tzen and Leon.

I had a pretty entertaining time.

After that Jun Kit&Marcia went against Daniel&Lisa in a game of pool. And I swear the most popular phrase mentioned during the two games was "No pressure". Haha. Don't you think that just gives people more pressure?

Anyways, watched Couples Retreat with Marcia and Caroline. The movie was not bad. Definitely better than I expected. I thought it'd be a lot of slapstick comedy, but I must say there were quite a number of awww inducing moments. Which of course only applied to me and Marcia while we had Caroline giving us a weird look and saying "You two ah."

So yeah, it was a good day.

P.S Thanks for the present people =). There is much "sentimental" value there =P.

0 notes dropped: