Tuesday, November 24, 2009

midnight.

For A2 Psychology, we're suppose to be studying Abnormal and Educational psychology.

Hmmm. Why do I need to tell you that?

Read on.

This week we started learning about schizophrenia.

And you know where this led me to?

To Twilight. To Bella Swan.

I'll admit that I was once a full on Twilight lover. But I think that was mainly cause when I read a book I become the character. Now that I think about the story from a third person POV, it's just so pathetic to say the least.

Anyways, back to schizophrenic Bella. Here are some characteristics that I think she has.

1. Social dysfunction.
Bella who is described to be pretty moves all the way to Forks leaving her old life behind yet she does not mention anything about her life back there. No friends?? Talk about having OCD(Obsessive Cullen Disorder) too.

2. Hallucinations.
Edward appearing to her and telling her not to do dangerous things during New Moon.

3. Catatonic state.
New Moon yet again.


What do you think?

0 notes dropped: