Sunday, November 04, 2007

No more sleepless nights.

After 2 weeks on intensive practice and practically living in school, P & A night is over!! It's sad to know that next year we won't be able to join. Screw SPM la...

The performers were supposed to be let off at 11 but as usual we got delayed and only went back at 12.30. Amanda came home with me as her house is too far away. Went to Tropicana Clubhouse to eat and do hair. Got back at school around 5.30. Just hung around till the thing started. Took the award then started getting ready for Pirates. After intermission then all the swearing and stuff started. Backstage for the medley was like a WARZONE. Everyone was like F*** where's my costume. Quite funny actually. Thank goodness I pulled out of Cats of I'd have to practice quick changing. Mission went well enough. And then it was the end. It's so sad how it all ends so fast. In the blink of an eye form 4 is over.


Look at our cool 'hooks'. Jia Lik's one is a bit too straight though.
Don't mess with us.

I would have more pictures. But my sis is such a camwhore that she hogs the camera. Was thinking of getting a new one for myself. Any suggestions?

That was Friday. On Saturday, woke up to go for French. I was like half asleep in class. Then had to go tighten my braces. My orthodontist says 6 more months and my teeth should be fine. Then at night went to Midvalley. As it was MYF's last CG meeting, my CG went bowling. It was quite fun despite me being really bad at it as the bowling was glow in the dark. Hung around with Mei Yan, Bel, Brian, Jay, Dion & Zhi Yang till 9 when my mummy came to fetch me. Had lots of laughs.

There's actually a lot more I'd like to type but I have to get ready for a open house and pack for the KK trip.

ARGH!! I've never been so unprepared for a trip before.

0 notes dropped: