Friday, August 17, 2007

Drop dead.

I am so FREAKING tired. First there was Patriotic run. Okay, so I didn't push myself to the max but it was still tiring. Made it within qualifying time though. Haha. This is the first time I've made an effort to do the race properly. The past years has just been walking. =P. After that went to the primary International food fest. Which was more of a parent thing instead of the kids thing seeing as the parents were doing all the work. Hitched a ride with Melissa after that and then my mummy took me back to school at 11.15.

Went to my class's booth and everything was in UTTER chaos. That's what happens when everyone goes off with no one in charge. In the end everything was okay though. 7 hours selling stuff and I think 4 times walking around the school selling food. Very the tiring. But at least at the end of the day we managed to scrap in RM1134. But after minus-ing off the cost we only end up RM413 in profit. The rojak cost was so expensive la. If we do it again will get our own fruits and just buy the sauce.

After that went to Curve to eat dinner at 9. Everywhere we went was so jam. So had a late dinner then came round 10.30. Slept for like 15 minutes then showered as was so sweaty. Now have to wait for hair to dry so typing out this blog.


P.S We have our CLASS SHIRTS!! They're so cute.

0 notes dropped: